Thursday, August 4, 2016

Stamp Anniething ~ Day 2 : August Release


Hello and welcome to Day #2 of the Stamp Anniething August Release.
Let's do a sort of time warp dance with this release!


Poodle skirt loving 50s Jessica.

Jessica will be available in the store Friday along with the two other stamps we show you this week.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Here is what I created:


This is the classic Stamp Anniething ~ Jessica : Classic.  I colored her in with Copic Sketch Markers.  I cut the background with the Jaded Blossom ~ Card Mat Dies.  For the sentiment, the "classic" comes with Jessica.  The "you're a" is from the Stamp Anniething ~ Abigail : A+ In My Book.  And the "happy birthday" is from the Stamp Anniething ~ James : Happy Birthday To You.


Copic Sketch Colors
skin ~ E50, E51, E93
hair ~ C5, C6, C7, C8, C9, C10
outfit ~ R81, R83, R85, R89

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Well my creative friends, that's it for me for Day 2 of the August Release.  Make sure you head on over to Stamp Anniething to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow.  Have a great day everyone!

1 comment :

Christine Owens said...

Very nice coloring on the skirt folds. ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...