Friday, August 12, 2016

Jaded Blossom ~ Day 5 : August Release

Hello everyone!  It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom.  I hope you have enjoyed my projects this week. We still have one more set and the August freebie to share with you.  In case you missed any of my projects this week, here they are:

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Here is what I created for today:


I made a fun gift card holder using the Jaded Blossom ~ Layered Frame & Journal Die.  This super cute fortune cookies are from the brand new Jaded Blossom ~ Good Fortune.  The "good eats" in the upper left corner is from the brand new Jaded Blossom ~ Meal Plan.  I also used a 3x8 bag for the fortune cookie treats on the right.

Well my creative friends, that's it for me for the last day of the August Release.  Make sure you head on over to Jaded Blossom to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again a little later today for the super fun BLOG HOP.  Have a great day everyone!

5 comments :

Nancy Boyd said...

So fun! Love the fortune cookies!!

Debbie Rodgerson said...

Cute!!!!

Sarah said...

Oh man I am now in need of Panda!

Sin City Chix said...

Yummy gift! Love Panda Express and your cute gift card!

Michelle said...

soooo cute ! my youngest LOVES panda !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...