Thursday, August 11, 2016

Jaded Blossom ~ Day 4 : August Release

Hello everyone!  It's time for Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom ~ August Release.  Hasn't this been a great week so far?!?  It's not over yet, we still have some creative inspiration to share with you!!!

Today we are showcasing 1 new stamp set:  Happy Hello Add On.


For my project today, I made some cute birthday lollipops.  I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Lollipop Die. And to decorate the front, I used words from the brand new Jaded Blossom ~ Happy Hello Add On.  That's it! Super quick and easy to mass produce.

I hope you like my birthday treats for today.  Here is the new set:


Well my creative friends, that's it for me for Day 4 of the August Release.  Make sure you head on over to Jaded Blossom to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again soon. Have a great day everyone!

4 comments :

Nancy Boyd said...

So cool!! Loving this stamp set!!

Debbie Rodgerson said...

these are awesome!!! great idea!!

Sin City Chix said...

So cute and simple!

Michelle said...

oh cute way to use those stamps ! great idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...