Monday, August 8, 2016

Jaded Blossom ~ Day 1 : August Release

Hello everyone!  It's time for Day 1 of the Jaded Blossom ~ August Release.  This release is so fun...I think it has something for everyone!

Today we are showcasing 2 new stamp sets and 1 new die set:  Kawaii Sentiments 2, Kawaii Candies 2 and Border Dies 2.


I just love this card!  Made it for my hubby and it turned out perfect.  As we speak, we should be checking out Mount Kilauea!!!  ;)  I cut the exploding volcano using the SVG Cutting Files ~ Kawaii Volcano Nugget Holder.  For the sand behind the volcano and the ocean in front of the volcano, I used the brand new Jaded Blossom ~ Border Dies 2.  The sentiment is from the brand new Jaded Blossom ~ Kawaii Sentiment 2. For a little extra something, I added some Sparkles ~ Yellow, Orange Peel, and Star Dust.

I hope you enjoyed my fun card for today.  Here are the brand new sets:




*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $134.99

August 2016 Release will include:

7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie

 3x4 Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST


NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 

This Package is only available until Wednesday 11:59pm pst, 
then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $142.99

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Well my creative friends, that's it for me for Day 1 of the August Release.  Make sure you head on over to Jaded Blossom to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow. Have a great day everyone!






8 comments :

Debbie Rodgerson said...

Adorable card!!! I hope you are enjoying your vacation!!!!

Nancy Boyd said...

Cute card!!

Melissa said...

Love all the sparkle! Enjoy your trip :D

Sin City Chix said...

Love the sparkles! Totes adorbs!

Sarah said...

This turned out great-- love all the glitter! Perfect!

snappy scrappy said...

Super sweet!

Michelle said...

so cute ! love the glitter you added to the lava !!!

Roberta Stevenson said...

What an AMAZING card! Love your lava clouds and all of the sparkle!!! Great volcano.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...