Friday, August 12, 2016

Jaded Blossom ~ August Release : BLOG HOP

Hello everyone!  Welcome to the Jaded Blossom ~ August 2016 Blog Hop!  If you're here from Cindy, then you're in the right place.  If you're just passing through, then make sure you start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

My project for today is featuring Happy Hello and Border Dies 2.


I don't know about you, but when life gets busy - I always "think" about sending someone a card more often than I actually get around to sending it.  :(  So I decided to make a set of simple friend cards to have on hand. The solid piece at the top is cut using the brand new Jaded Blossom ~ Border Dies 2.  And the sentiment at the bottom is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Happy Hello.  

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Regular Price for the Release Package is $142.99


 Free 3x4 Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! 
FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 8/14, 11:59pm pst.

GOOD FORTUNE

Of course, here is what everyone will receive when they order our New Release.


BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!

 Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!

The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!


Now onto the hop,  Next up is GiGi, but just in case you get lost - here is the entire lineup:

Cassandra (that's me!)

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  HAPPY HOPPING & HAPPY SHOPPING!  I will see you all again soon.

16 comments :

snappy scrappy said...

These are awesome-❤️❤️❤️Your card sets!!!!

Debbie Rodgerson said...

These are so sweet...and I can relate!!! One of these days I'm going to work on creating a stash of cards to have on hand!!

Debbie Whitmore said...

Such a great use of a border!

Nancy Boyd said...

Awesome cards! I love the border dies!!!

Sin City Chix said...

Beautiful cards! Thanks for showcasing how easy it is to make an assembly line of note cards that are perfect for gifts!

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Oh, these are fantastic!!! I love the border die that you chose for these!!!

Melissa said...

So pretty! Love the rainbow of cards :)

Michelle said...

these are sooo cute girly !!!

Candice F said...

Love clean and simple cards! So cute!

Lorie said...

What a great idea for the friend cards...they are wonderful! I've loved all your projects this week!

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome collection of cards! I love how you used the border dies! Such a fun release!
Sherrie K

cghundley said...

I really like these
border dies 2 and
your cards are so
cute with them.
Carla from Utah

Clare Dempsey said...

Simply fabulous! I love this release! Thanks for the chance to win! cjdempsey9 at msn dot com

Migdalia said...

You cards are all FABULOUS!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Tina H said...

What a fabulous set of cards!!! Love them! <3

Sue D said...

I like your set of colorful cards.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...