Friday, July 8, 2016

Stamp Anniething ~ Day 3 : July Release



Hello and welcome to Day #3 of the Stamp Anniething July Release!  
I love the carefree days of Summer and hope you find this release to reflect on that.


Sweet Abigail is ready to Hula Hoop into your heart!

Abigail is available in the store NOW along with the other 2 stamps we showed you this week!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Here is the project I made with the new stamp:


This is the adorable little Stamp Anniething ~ Abigail : You're fun!  I colored her hair and skin with Copic Sketch Markers.  And I paper pieced her outfit and hair ties.  I cut the background using the Jaded Blossom ~ Card Mat Dies.  I cut the label using the Jaded Blossom ~ Ticket Book Dies.  For the sentiment, I used 4 different stamp sets.  The "thanks" is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Supersized Thank You.  The "for" is from the Stamp Anniething ~ Jessica : For you.  The "the" is from the Stamp Anniething ~ Julie : Enjoy the ride.  And the "fun"  is from the Stamp Anniething ~ Abigail : You're fun!


Copics
skin ~ E000, E00, E01
hair ~ T3, T5, T7, T9

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Well my creative friends, that's it for me for Day 3 of the July Release.  Make sure you head on over to Stamp Anniething to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again soon. Have a great day everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...