Thursday, July 7, 2016

Stamp Anniething ~ Day 2 : July Release



Hello and welcome to Day #2 of the Stamp Anniething July Release!  
I love the carefree days of Summer and hope you find this release to reflect on that.


Summer is the perfect time to catch up with your favorite books!

Kelly will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show you this week!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Here is the project I made with the new stamp!


This is the studious little Stamp Anniething ~ Kelly : Book.  I colored her in with Copic Sketch Markers.  I cut the mat pieces using the Jaded Blossom ~ Rectangle Dies 2.  The label is cut with the Jaded Blossom ~ Flag Dies.  And the sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Science Matters.


Copics
skin ~ E50, E51, E93
hair ~ E30, E31, E34 E35, E57
shirt ~ B12, B14, B16
skirt ~ T4, T5 T6 T7

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Well my creative friends, that's it for me for Day 2 of the July Release.  Make sure you head on over to Stamp Anneithing to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow. Have a great day everyone!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...