Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Stamp Anniething ~ Day 1 : July Release



Hello and welcome to Day #1 of the Stamp Anniething July Release!  
I love the carefree days of Summer and hope you find this release to reflect on that.


Meet totally rad and gnarly Tony!

Tony will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show you this week!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Here is the project I made with the new stamp:


This is the rad little Stamp Anniething ~ Tony : Gnarly.  I colored him in with Copic Sketch Markers.  I cut the background using the Jaded Blossom ~ Card Mat Dies.  The made the fun background using the Jaded Blossom ~ Paint Splatters.  To cut the skate ramp, I used a scrap piece of paper and cut it with the Jaded Blossom ~ Stitched Circle Dies.  The sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ 100% Hipster.


Copics
skin ~ E50, E51, E93
hair ~ E50, E30, Y21, E31
hat/shirt ~ T2 T3, T4, T5, T6
jeans ~ B91, B93 B95, B97, B99
skateboard ~ YG03, YG17, YG67

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Well my creative friends, that's it for me for Day 1 of the July Release.  Make sure you head on over to Stamp Anniething to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow. Have a great day everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...