Friday, July 1, 2016

Jaded Blossom ~ July Die Release : BLOG HOP

Hello everyone! It's time for the Jaded Blossom ~ July Die Release : BLOG HOP!  You should have arrived here from Cindy.  If not, then make sure you start at the beginning, because you don't want to miss a thing. Here is a link to the STORE, but there are also links to each new die below.  But first we also have our July Celebration Sale going on! 




The Design Team has been busy creating some amazing projects with these new dies! 
While you're hopping with us today, you'll see 2 fabulous projects at each stop!

First, here are the 4 New Nesting Dies:
RECTANGLE DIES 1 - $25.99

RECTANGLE DIES 2 - $22.99

SCALLOP RECTANGLE DIES 1 - $27.99

SCALLOP RECTANGLE DIES 2 - $25.99

And the Die Bundle $96.99


BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!

Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!

The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Here's what I created:


For my first project, I made a set of Sympathy Cards.  I hate that you can never have enough of these on hand.  But it's always good to have them available, because trying to be creative when grieving can be tough.


For the frames on both cards, I kept the dies in tact (without cutting them apart when you first get them).  And then I ran them through my Big Shot.  When you do it that way, they cut out as frames instead of mats.  Cool huh?  I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Scallop Rectangle Dies 1 and the Jaded Blossom ~ Rectangle Dies 1.  


For the centers of both cards, I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Lilies.  I fussy cut the flowers for a bit of dimension.  The sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Simple Sayings.


For my second project, I "tried" to make some Birthday Shaker Cards.  Still haven't quite mastered it yet.  My first one has too much shaker stuff and the second has too little shaker stuff.  LOL  This time for both cards, I only used the Jaded Blossom ~ Scallop Rectangle Dies 1 to cut the frames.


For the present inside the shaker, I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Birthday Dies.  The "Surprise!" sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Supersized Birthday Greetings.  And the "Happy Birthday" is from the Jaded Blossom ~ So Many Birthdays.


To cut the balloons, I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Birthday Dies.  And the sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ So Many Birthdays 2.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Now onto the Hop!  Next up is Lee-Ann, but in case you get lost along the way - here is the entire lineup:

Cassandra (that's me!)

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  HAPPY HOPPING & HAPPY SHOPPING!  I will see you all soon.  Have a great day everyone!

20 comments :

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Absolutely beautiful cards!!! The Sympathy cards are perfect!!!

Debbie Rodgerson said...

Fantastic Cards!!!!

Kandy Krazee said...

Awesome cards! Love the sympathy cards, so simple and elegant, beautiful! And the birthday cards are so fun, you can never go wrong with shaker cards!

GiGi said...

Beautiful cards!

Vicki D Sweet Love My Creative Area said...

Great cards - I love the simplicity of the first 2 cards and the pink and black on the last 2! Fabulous!

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful designs...LOVE those sympathy cards!!!

Hope Jones said...

Fun shaker cards! Love the simple yet elegant sympathy cards!!

Lorie said...

I think you did a fabulous job with your shaker cards...love them and the sympathy cards are just perfect!

Crafter said...

Awesome projects!

Ashley said...

The simplicity of your sympathy cards is stunning! You did a beautiful job on your birthday shaker cards, too! Shaker cards are things I have yet to perfect. Great job!

Sarah said...

I adore your shaker cards!!! One day I will tackle one :)

Linda Whitaker said...

Love the flower cards, but also I want to make a shaker card but I'm a chicken.. saw one on Pintrest that some one had put a little water in the window. Now for me it would not work.

Janices Jems said...

Beautiful cards!

Denise Bryant said...

Fabulous cards! Love the elegant flowers with the pretty frames you created! And your shaker cards are so festive and fun! Great use of the dies!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Just love your style -- gorgeous cards!

Sue D said...

Lovely sympathy cards and festive birthday cards.

red1979 said...

Love these awesome cards! Your sympathy ones are lovely and those shakers with the black and pink - awesome. I've had similar luck with the shakers myself but gonna not give up.

cghundley said...

Wonderful cards
and great way to
use the dies.
Carla from Utah

Michelle said...

love ! the kraft ones are so clean and pretty ! and the shaker bday ones are sooooo fun !!! love them all !!! awesome job chickie !!!

candio said...

Beautiful cards ~ love the shakers!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...