Friday, July 15, 2016

Jaded Blossom and SVG Cutting Files ~ State Travel BLOG HOP



Welcome to our State/Travel blog hop!
This hop will give you lots of inspiration 
and access to some totally awesome new files!

 This hop is ONLY for 24 hours and will end  PROMPTLY at 11:59 PST TONIGHT!

This hop is set up DIFFERENTLY then ones in the past, so please read accordingly.

HOP GUIDELINES

1- Make sure to be a FOLLOWER on each stop along this hop.  There are 13 in total. 
Learn more about HOW TO FOLLOW A BLOG by clicking HERE
2- Leave a comment on each blog to show some love for the inspiration you have just seen! 
Remember 13 stops, so that means 13 comments in total! Learn more how to LEAVE A COMMENT by clicking HERE

THERE IS NO REQUEST FILES form on this hop.
Each project contains the link to the store with the files used on their projects. SOME files are FREE for today ONLY....There are 3 free files during this hop, with the others being DEEPLY discounted for TODAY ONLY!  (prices will return to normal at end of hop) This will be the new platform for our hops moving forward.

Jaded Blossom is also releasing two stamp sets to go along with the State/Travel Theme!



**Kindly remember that all our hop files abide by our TERMS OF USE
You can read all about our BLOG HOPS and how to participate HERE

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

And now for my project: 


My two states are Arizona and Nevada.  So I made one card and a fun birthday treat.


For my card, I used the state cut and the cactus cuts from the SVG Cutting Files ~ Arizona File.  I cut the sun using the Jaded Blossom ~ Spring Dies 2.  The cutie patootie face is from the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Basic Paper Doll Face Assortment.  The "Sunshine and smiles sent your way" sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Simple Sayings 2.  And the "from Arizona" sentiment is from the brand new Jaded Blossom ~ 50 States and Jaded Blossom ~ 50 States Add Ons.


For my fun little birthday treat, I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Scallop Caddy Die.  The flaming seven and the dollar sign are from the Jaded Blossom ~ Nevada file.  The "it's your lucky day!" sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Lucky Treats.  And the "happy birthday" sentiment is from the brand new Jaded Blossom ~ 50 States Add Ons.  The fun chocolate coins are in a 3x8 bag that I cut down a bit.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Did you lose your way? 
Our little line up here will help you out!

Cassandra (that's me!)


Well  my creative friends, that's it for me today.  HAPPY HOPPING & HAPPY SHOPPING!  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day everyone!

42 comments :

Jan said...

Cute projects! Love the bright colors!

Michelle said...

Cute projects !!! Such a cute happy sun even though it is HOT there it should be a melting cactus hahaaaa and of course the 7 file is perfect! My brother and sister took me to Reno for my 21st bday and I won $400 on some lucky 7s I'll never forget it ! I thought I was RICH ! Lol

sapita44 said...

The Sun has such a cute face,

Lyn or Gary Meeker said...

I am so in love with this hop! Thank you!

Dawn Haddad said...

Vegas baby! Great projects.

Nancy Boyd said...

Great projects!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute treat and card!!!!!!

Patty McKernan said...

Cute!

donna said...

Very nice project.

Deborrah said...

Love both cards, they are great. Love the color combo

Karen Wedding said...

Very cute. Love the birthday treat bag. I think I need to invest in a peachy keen stamp set. Always love their cute little expression stamps.

MaryEllen said...

fantastic projects

Sarah said...

Eeek so cute-- love how you added to an already great sentiment! Super fun idea!

Vanesia Davis said...

Arizona is my home state. I love this one.

Kelly Ammerman said...

Oh my gosh, these are so cute!!!

2craftykaties said...

Fabulous projects!! I love how you paid the sentiments on your AZ card!!!

Marlene said...

Great Projects! Love your treat bag! Great job combining Jaded Blossom products.

candio said...

Super cute projects ~ love the card and the treat is just perfect!!

Sue said...

very cute projects TFS

mamascrapper69 said...

great projects. i drove through a little of arizona going from vegas to utah. so cute.

shawn box said...

Cute projects

Lorie said...

Such fun projects!

ReRe said...

Super cute!

lindagk23 said...

Adorable card and treat box!

Sue D said...

Very cute and the chocolate coins are perfect.

Kate said...

Love this

Melissa said...

Awesome! Love the Vegas treat!

L.B. said...

such fun fun fun projects

Sandy said...

Cute colors. Love both projects.

red1979 said...

Great projects! Love that cute smiling sun!

stephanie said...

cute projects

Debbie Rodgerson said...

Both your projects are super fun!!! love them!

Sin City Chix said...

Awesome states! Gotta love lucky Nevada!

Lacey said...

These are so cute. They scream Vegas!

Carla Keenan said...

so cute!!!
love it
thanks
Calra

Cynthia said...

Great projects, love the Arizona card, super cute.. thanks for sharing..

Cindy said...

These are FANTASTIC my friend....Have a SUPER weekend!!! :)

Debby Pannell said...

Fabulous projects.
TTFN

Joelene said...

love it

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Super, super fun projects!!! Too cute!

Kristine McGee said...

Lucky 7's :)

Mel McDonald said...

Super cute treat holder and card. Great job.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...