Thursday, July 28, 2016

DoveArt Studios ~ New Release BLOG HOP


It's time for our NEW RELEASE from CCDesigns and DoveArt Studios.



Introducing the holiday collection!!
Featuring 8 NEW stamps from DoveArt Studios Collection

We are very excited about each of these new stamps and we know you will want them all!!!
We want to give you a chance to win several of these new stamps so let's get ready to HOP!

Let's begin with our Release HOP!
Each of our Design Team members will be sharing their inspiration 
with gorgeous projects that feature every one of these new stamps!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Here is what I have created:


My card features the brand new DoveArt Studios ~ Winter Lake.  I colored it in with Copic Sketch Markers. This is a super fun image to color.  And it could easily be mass produced for Christmas Cards.  Just sayin'.   ;)

Copic Sketch Colors
water ~ BG72, BG75, BG78
snow ~ C1, C2, C3, C5
scarf ~ R24, R46 R59
hat ~ T4, T5, T7
carrot ~ YR12, YR07
trees ~ E31, E35, E57, E79, G94, G99, BG99

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Here is how you play:

1.  Visit each design team member's blog (Blog roll below).  If you are starting on my blog be sure and hop back to the beginning so you can see all the new stamps and have a better chance of winning. 

2.  Leave a comment on each blog.

3. When you reach the end of the hop, you will be at DoveArt Studios blog.  There you will leave the name, or names of your favorite stamps in the release.  

We hope you enjoy!!  Let's Hop!

Cassandra (that's me!)

Be sure and leave some love!

Well my creative friends, that's it for me.  HAPPY HOPPING!  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day everyone!

40 comments :

Tina L said...

Uh oh - you've found my weakness - snowmen! LOVE THIS ONE!!! Only hope I can color mine as wonderfully as you have.

Sabrina said...

Gorgeous card and such gorgeous coloring!!

Corinne said...

so STUNNING, so LOVE how you did the water..
This stamp is just amazing and you have done an amazing job
hugs

Larelyn said...

Oh I can't wait to get this one. I love the way you've done the lake and the background trees - a work of art.

Adrianne Fane-Hervey said...

fabulous, I can only dream of being able to colour like this

Jean Chaney said...

Wow! I love how you did the icy water! Nice shadows for the snow too!

Pat Hardie said...

Tough but simple to color... SNOW! The use of white space on the middle of the pond makes it shimmer ice cold! Nice light hand!

Barbara Nies said...

Ahhh. Adorable and serene. Thanks for taking us to the lake.

M.J. Rutledge said...

LOVE THIS!!! Great job coloring and the CAS design is perfect. Nothing else needed.

M DelValle said...

Amazing! I love the water glow effect! :)

KarenMC said...

I like this image too.

Bridget said...

Oooo! Love the water!

cghundley said...

Lovely scene and
beautiful coloring.
Carla from Utah

Sandra van Blaricum said...

Sooo beautiful Cassandra!! I think this is my favorite card of the bloghop!!
Hugs,Sandra

Anne Clarissa said...

You are so talented - what a great inspiration

Terry Quinn said...

Oh I love your coloring!

StampinLouie said...

Very beautiful scenery card.

Michelle Uhlenhake said...

Love the water. It looks so real. Absolutely gorgeous.

Michelle Uhlenhake said...

Love the water. It looks so real. Absolutely gorgeous.

Barbara Green said...

This snowman and scene looks so real. What a beautiful coloring.

Bunny said...

Great lake scene. The snowman is cute but not cutesy and I really like him. I'd like to be standing on that walkover.

Linda Carson said...

Excellent, excellent!!

Robin's Crafting Creations said...

AMAZING, LOVE THE WATER!!

craftymom205 said...

Love the card.

Robin Vorst said...

Oh, I love this one!!!

Denise Bryant said...

Love this pretty snow scene! Awesome snowman and coloring!

Cathy Kuntz said...

What an awesome card. I love the snowman and the shading on the pond is delightful and gives me lots of ideas and help. I love the shading on the snow and the slight white on the tree trunk. Yes, I am learning from your card ;) thank you for sharing with us.

Kathy Johnson said...

Looks life like! Beautiful!

Julie D. Richards said...

Stunning.

Sharon Madsen said...

I am a snowman collector so I especially like this stamp.
And I LOVE what you have done with it. The coloring is wonderful!!

Cindy said...

Wow, fabulous coloring on the water! Love this!

Cathy Homan said...

Wonderful card! I just love feeling that Christmas spirit. Thank you!

Kendra said...

Your water looks like glass!

Brenda said...

Who wouldn't want to stand by this lake during the winter just to take in the surroundings? It is amazing.

Sherrie K. said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I love the scene and your coloring is fabulous!
Sherrie k

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful card and coloring (amazing lake!) love the image! Hugs, Elizabeth

Judy said...

This is another example of gorgeous coloring. Thanks for sharing.

Jess C said...

Wow, I really love this image, that ice is fantastic!
-Jess

Pam said...

Just beautiful!! Love this image.

cebelica said...

This is so pretty! I hope to see such scene in person this winter. :) Great card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...