Sunday, June 5, 2016

Jaded Blossom ~ Monthly Challenge

Hello everyone!  It's time for a brand new Jaded Blossom ~ Monthly Challenge.  And this month the theme is: "Celebration".


Since June is now upon us, I decided to celebrate weddings...more specifically a Bridal Shower.


To create my little gift bag, I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Scalloped Caddy Die.  On the front, I cut the beautiful wedding dress using the SVG Cutting Files ~ Wedding Tuxedo Tri Fold Card file.  And the "Bridal Shower" sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Wedding Wishes.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

This month's prize for a randomly selected winner is:


Challenge Guidelines
1.  Project must be new for this challenge.  No back linking.
2.  Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp on it somewhere.
3.  Only 1 entry per person.
4.  Link up your project by the Saturday before the next challenge.  The previous challenge winner will be announced with the next challenge.  

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to Jaded Blossom to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I hope you have time to join in the challenge this month.  I can't wait to see what you all make!  Have a great day everyone.  I will see you all again soon.  

2 comments :

Kandy Krazee said...

So pretty! Love that dress and the background paper is absolutely beautiful!!!!

helen phillips said...

Really love this one

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...