Thursday, June 9, 2016

Jaded Blossom ~ Day 4 : June Release

Hello everyone!  It's time for Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom ~ June Release.  It's been a great week, but we are not done yet!


Today we are showcasing 1 new stamp set:  Galactic Greetings.


To make my little rubber bracelet holder, I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Scallop Caddy Die.  The "blast off" sentiment is from the brand new Jaded Blossom ~ Galactic Greetings.  The other sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Beep Beep.  And the fun Buzz Light Year is actually something I fussy cut from the original packaging for these bracelets.  Just a little something to make the gift more personal don't ya think?  Cute!

I hope you liked my little bracelet holder for today.  Here is the new set:


Well my creative friends, that's it for me for Day 4 of the June Release.  Make sure you head on over to Jaded Blossom to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow. Have a great day everyone!

18 comments :

Debbie Rodgerson said...

Wow!! what an awesome way to dress up these bracelets to give as a gift!!!

Kandy Krazee said...

Super cool!!!!

Sara Bottomlee said...

This is so totally awesome and absolutely perfect. What a great idea!!!

Blue6366 said...

What a fun gift idea. love it.

Crafting on Caffeine said...

Such a great and simple idea for party gifts. Except the fussy cut, lol

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute!!!

Janices Jems said...

When I saw these new stamps last night, I totally thought of Buzz!! Great project!

Z. RVal said...

Great Idea! TFS

Marlene said...

Perfect party favor idea! Great Work!

Lorie said...

You had me at Buzz then you added that fun sentiment and now I love it! Great job!

Paulette Adams said...

Very cute!

Paulette Adams said...

Very cute!

Paulette Adams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Super fun idea-- never thought to give a little treat like this!

Michelle said...

such a cute gift idea ! im sure whoever gets this will love it !

red1979 said...

This is adorable! Love this idea to gift the bracelets!

cghundley said...

This is really cute
and a great design.
Makes a wonderful
gift.
Carla from Utah

Kathy Johnson said...

My youngest was a huge Buzz fan! Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...