Sunday, May 15, 2016

SVG Cutting Files ~ May Challenge

Hello everyone!  It's time for the SVG Cutting Files ~ May Challenge.  And this month the theme is:  "Summer Lovin."


Being from Arizona, I just had to use this fun and happy file to make my card for today.


I cut this fun sun using the SVG Cutting Files ~ Happy Smiles file.  The sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Simple Sayings 2.  And I cut the background using the Jaded Blossom ~ Card Mat Dies.

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to SVG Cutting Files to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I hope you have time to join us in the fun this month.  Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all again soon.

1 comment :

Kandy Krazee said...

Beautiful card! Love this sun cutting file, every time I see it it makes me smile! Love the sentiment, it's perfect for your card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...