Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Stamp Anniething ~ Day 1 : May Release


Hello and welcome to Day #1 of the Stamp Anniething May Release!  
This month is all about being a girl and hanging with the girls; it's also about pampering yourself a bit too!


Meet our newest stamp

Paige will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show you this week!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is the project I made:


This is the super cute Stamp Anniething ~ Paige : Girls' Night.  I colored her in using Copic Sketch Markers. To cut the background and the square opening in the center, I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Card Mat Dies.  To cut the word bubble, I used the My Creative Time ~ Stitched Round Speech Bubble Dies.  The "night" sentiment is from the Stamp Anniething ~ Paige : Girls' Night.  And the "love you" sentiment is from the Stamp Anniething ~ Chloe  & Sam : Love You.


Copic Sketch Colors
skin ~ E50, E51, E93
hair ~ E31, E33, E35, E57, E79
shirt ~ R81, R83, R85
pillow ~ YG03, YG17, YG67

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Well my creative friends, that's it for me for Day 1 of the May Release.  Make sure you head on over to Stamp Anniething to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day!

1 comment :

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute! Beautiful colouring!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...