Sunday, May 1, 2016

Jaded Blossom ~ Monthly Challenge

Hello everyone!  It's time for a brand new Jaded Blossom ~ Monthly Challenge.  And this month the theme is: "Food".


The theme for my projects today is the ever so yummy - Cake Pop!


Don't they look delicious?!?!  To cut the background for my card, I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Card Mat Dies. To make the cake pop, I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Stitched Circle Dies.  The sentiment on the card is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Hey Cupcake.  To decorate the actual cake pops, I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Mini Tag Dies.  And the sentiments for those are also from the Jaded Blossom ~ Hey Cupcake.  The fun patterned papers are from the Doodlebug Design ~ Sugar Shoppe.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

This month's prize for a randomly selected winner is:


Challenge Guidelines
1.  Project must be new for this challenge.  No back linking.
2.  Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp on it somewhere.
3.  Only 1 entry per person.
4.  Link up your project by the Saturday before the next challenge.  The previous challenge winner will be posted with the new challenge.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to Jaded Blossom to see what the rest of the Design Team has created. I hope you have time to join us in the challenge this  month.  I can't wait to see what you all make!  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day everyone!

1 comment :

Kandy Krazee said...

This is so creative! All three of you cake pops look yummy! LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...