Monday, May 16, 2016

Jaded Blossom ~ Got Milk?

Hello everyone!  It's my day to post over at Jaded Blossom.  I don't know about you, but when I was little I just LOVED milk...especially chocolate milk or strawberry milk!!!  So I was super excited when I found these fun flavored straws the other day.  :)


To make these fun treats, I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Scallop Slider & Topper Die.  The milk bottles and sentiments are all from the Jaded Blossom ~ Milk & Cookies (revamp).  For the scallop circles I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Candy Charms & Banners Dies.  And the cute little cows are from the Jaded Blossom ~ Farm Candies.  So YUMMY don't you think?!?!

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day everyone!

4 comments :

Christine Owens said...

Well these are super fun! Great job! --C

Joyce Simpson said...

These are darling..where did you find the flavored straws. My niece and nephew would love this. Thank you for sharing

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

Sherrie K. said...

Such a FUN project! My Granddaughter would love this!
Sherrie K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...