Thursday, May 12, 2016

Jaded Blossom ~ Day 4 : May Release

Hello everyone!  It's Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom ~ May Release. What a great week don't you think?  Well, we are not done yet!!!


Today we are showcasing 1 new stamp set: Turtley Rad.


When I saw this little cutie, the only thing I could think of was Crush from Finding Nemo...hee!  Both of these adorable turtles and the top two sentiments are from the brand new Jaded Blossom ~ Turtley Rad.  I colored them in with Copic Sketch Makers.  The "happy birthday" sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Supersized Birthday Greetings.  I cut the sand and water using the Jaded Blossom ~ Tropical Dies.  And I cut the background using the Jaded Blossom ~ Card Mat Dies.

Copic Sketch Colors
turtle ~ YG03, YG17 YG67
shell ~ YG95, YG97, YG99, W4, W5, W6, W7

I hope you enjoyed my 'totally awesome card dude'... hee!  Here is the new set for today:


Well my creative friends, that's it for me for Day 4 of the May Release.  Make sure you head on over to Jaded Blossom to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow. Have a great day everyone!

5 comments :

Kandy Krazee said...

Omg! Cutest card ever!! Your colouring is awesome!

Kathy Salido said...

Your card is just darling!!

snappy scrappy said...

Super sweet!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Absolutely ADORABLE!
Sherrie K

Michelle said...

this is sooo cute love the shading on the turtle and the background soooo cool looking !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...