Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Jaded Blossom ~ Day 3 : May Release

Hello everyone!  It's Day 3 of the Jaded Blossom ~ May Release!  It's also my day to post over at SVG Cutting Files.  So I have a silly little project to share with you...hee!


Today, we are showcasing 2 new stamp sets: Dog-Gone Awesome & Puppy Dress Up.


I decided to make a fun card to brighten someone's day.  Hee!  I told you it was silly.  But unfortunately, it's also so true isn't it?!?  We've all had days like this, so hopefully it will make someone smile.  The puppy comes from the brand new Jaded Blossom ~ Puppy Dress Up.  I colored him in with Copic Sketch Markers. I cut the background using the Jaded Blossom ~ Card Mat Dies.  The grass is cut using the Jaded Blossom ~ Spring Dies.  The banner is cut using the Jaded Blossom ~ Ticket Book Dies.  The sentiment is from the brand new Jaded Blossom ~ Dog Gone Awesome.  And the adorable fire hydrant is the brand new SVG Cutting Files ~ Silly Fire Hydrants.


Copic Sketch Colors
fur ~ E31, E33, E34 E35, E57 E79
collar ~ R24, R46, R59, C1, C3

Well I hope my card brought a smile to your face.  Here are the two new sets for today:



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $127.99

May 2016 Release will include:

6 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
1- 4x4 Stamp Set
- New Die
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie

freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, 
then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $137.99

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Well my creative friends, that's it for me for Day 3 of the May Release.  Make sure you head on over to Jaded Blossom to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow. Have a great day everyone!

5 comments :

Kandy Krazee said...

Omg! Way too cute!! Love the face on the fire hydrant, I can relate!!!! Awesome card Cassandra!

Christine Owens said...

Another great sentiment...cracked me up this morning. Love your card --C

Kathy Salido said...

Such a fun card. love how you colored the pup!

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute! FABBY colouring too!

Michelle said...

such a cutie love the way you colored the dog !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...