Monday, May 9, 2016

Jaded Blossom ~ Day 1 : May Release

Hello everyone!  It's time for Day 1 of the Jaded Blossom ~ May Release.  Are you ready for a fun week full of creativity?!?!


Today we are showcasing 1 new stamp set and 1 new die set:  Mermaid Kisses & Envelope Dies.


For my project today, I made a fun gift tag to perfectly match this beautiful Disney shirt that I gave to my sister.  I cut the tag using the Jaded Blossom ~ Scallop Caddy Die.  The sentiment and the beautiful little mermaid are from the brand new Jaded Blossom ~ Mermaid Kisses.  I colored her in with Copic Sketch Markers.


Copic Sketch Colors
skin ~ E000, E00, E01
hair ~ YR31, YR14, YR18, E19
tail ~ YG03, YG17, YG67, BG11, BG13, BG18

I hope you enjoyed my project for today.  Here are the 2 new sets:



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $127.99

May 2016 Release will include:

6 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
1- 4x4 Stamp Set
- New Die
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie

freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 

This Package is only available until Wednesday 11:59pm pst, 
then will be back up in the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $137.99

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Well my creative friends, that's it for me for Day 1 of the May Release.  Make sure you head on over to Jaded Blossom to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day everyone!

6 comments :

Kandy Krazee said...

Awesome gift!!! Love your tag, so cute!!!

Melissa said...

Love your sweet mermaid.. colored to perfection!

Christine Owens said...

Just love this sentiment! Your mermaid is adorbs. --C

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous tag!!!

Kathy Salido said...

What a beautiful tag!! Love you coloring and the shirt is awesome!!

Michelle said...

sooo cute love this tag you colored her so nicely !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...