Wednesday, April 6, 2016

SVG Cutting Files ~Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?!?!

Hello everyone!  It's my day to post over at SVG Cutting Files.  And I just love the card that I have to share with you today, because my absolute most favorite sport is football.  So you know I have to say it . . . ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?!?!?!  lol


This is the super fun SVG Cutting Files ~ Love Football file.  Isn't it great?!?  Annie has actually created this cut using many different sports themes.  So go on over and check it out!  To cut the background, I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Stitched Square Dies.  I cut the label using the Jaded Blossom ~ Mini Tag Dies 2.  And the sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Go Team.

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day everyone!

3 comments :

mylittlecraftblog said...

I love this! I love how the sentiment takes a very specific file, football, and makes it applicable to anyone!

Evelyn

Christine Owens said...

OMGosh Football season is just around the corner....NOoooo that's too soon. The year is going by way too fast. LOVE your card! --C

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...