Friday, April 15, 2016

SVG Cutting Files ~ April Challenge

Hello everyone!  It's time for the SVG Cutting Files ~ April Challenge.  And this month the theme is: "Flowers."


For my project today, I decided to create some Sympathy cards.  It can sometimes be difficult to get creative in tough times, so I try to have a few of these on hand at all times since you never know when you might need one.


I created both of these cards using the SVG Cutting Files ~ Daffodil Days file.  For each card, I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Card Mat Dies to cut the background.  I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Mini Tag Dies 2 to cut the labels.  For the sentiment on the left, I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Simple Sayings.  And for the sentiment on the right, I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Simply Blessings.

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to SVG Cutting Files to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I hope you join us in the challenge this month.  I can't wait to see what you all make!  Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...