Sunday, April 3, 2016

Jaded Blossom ~ Monthly Challenge

Hello everyone!  It's time for a brand new Jaded Blossom ~ Monthly Challenge.  And this month the theme is: "Under the Sea."


For my projects today, I decided to make both a card and a little birthday treat box.


Hee!  Don't they look cute?!?!  I just love those big eyes!


To make the treat box, I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Scallop Caddy Die for the main frame of the box.   To make the panels on the front and back of the box, I used the SVG Cutting Files ~ Fishbowl Slider Card.  


The fun little goldfish is from the SVG Cutting Files ~ Chunky Animal : Goldfish.  I cut the sign post using the Jaded Blossom ~ Fall Dies and the sign itself using the Jaded Blossom ~ Candy Wrap Dies.  The sentiment on the sign is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Fish On.  The "happy birthday" sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ So Many Birthdays.  I cut the banner using the Jaded Blossom ~ Mini Tag Dies 2.  For the inside treat, I added a fun little gift card.


For the card, I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Card Mat Dies to cut the background.  All of the cut elements just like on the treat box, except the fish, are from the SVG Cutting Files ~ Fishbowl Slider Card.  And the goldfish is from the SVG Cutting Files ~ Chunky Animal : Goldfish.  The sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Fish On.  And I created the sign using the Jaded Blossom ~ Fall Dies and the Jaded Blossom ~ Candy Wrap Dies.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

This month's prize for a randomly selected winner is:


Challenge Guidelines:
1.  Project must be new for this challenge.  No back linking.
2.  Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp on it somewhere.
3.  Only 1 entry per person.
4.  Link up your project by the Saturday before the next challenge.  The previous challenge winner will be posted with the new challenge. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to Jaded Blossom to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I hope you will join us in the challenge this month.  I can't wait to see what you all make!  Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all again soon.

1 comment :

snappy scrappy said...

These are so adorable!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...