Thursday, April 14, 2016

Jaded Blossom ~ Day 4 : April Release

Hello everyone !  It's Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom ~ April Release.  I can't believe the week is almost over, but we're not done yet!


Today we are all showcasing one new stamp set:  Cherry Blossoms.


I thought I would use this set in a bit of a different way.  I just HAD to add rainbow colors in there lol.  I cut the background piece using the Jaded Blossom ~ Card Mat Dies.  The grass at the bottom is cut with the Jaded Blossom ~ Spring Dies.  The tree and all the pretty flowers are from the brand new Jaded Blossom ~ Cherry Blossoms.  The sentiment at the top is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Best Friends.  The sentiment at the bottom is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Mexican Food.

I hope you enjoyed my rainbow blossoms. Here is the new set for today:



Well my creative friends, that's it for me for Day 4 of the April Release.  Make sure you head on over to Jaded Blossom to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again soon. Have a great day everyone!

3 comments :

GiGi said...

This is so cute! Love the multi colored flowers!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!!! LOVE the rainbow flowers!!!

Michelle said...

awe very cool love the diff colors on the flowers !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...