Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Jaded Blossom ~ Day 2 : April Release

Hello everyone!  It's time for Day 2 of the Jaded Blossom ~ April Release.  Yesterday was so much fun!  I hope you are ready for more!!!


Today, we are all showcasing two new stamp sets: After School Programs & School Panels.



I remember when I was little, my favorite thing to do was read.  Anyone else have all the Nancy Drew books????  Hee!  So in honor of that, I made this fun little after school treat.  I cut the tag using the Jaded Blossom ~ Ticket Book Dies.  The books and the numbers are from the brand new Jaded Blossom ~ School Panels.  The "after school" and "program" are from the brand new Jaded Blossom ~ After School Programs. And the "book worms" is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Enchanted.  The super cute little book worm is the SVG Cutting Files ~ Bursting Worm.  Isn't he a cutie??  Hee!

I hope you like my little after school treat.  Here are the two new sets for today:



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $112.99

April 2016 Release will include:

6 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie

freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst.  
Then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $120.99

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Well my creative friends, that's it for me for Day 2 of the April Release.  Make sure you head on over to Jaded Blossom to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again soon. Have a great day everyone!

4 comments :

Kandy Krazee said...

Great tag! Makes the treat look even yummier!

GiGi said...

This is SUPER cute! Love how you used the Ticket Die!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorbs!!!!

Michelle said...

love this how you put the name on it and everything !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...