Tuesday, March 15, 2016

SVG Cutting Files ~ March Challenge

Hello everyone!  It's time for the SVG Cutting Files ~ March Challenge.  This month the theme is: Easter.


For my Easter project today, I went with something a little more formal than fun.  


I have always wanted to make a project with this beautiful cut.  This is the SVG Cutting Files ~ Easter Cross with Lily.  The sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Simply Blessings.  And that pretty paper in the background is from the Recollections ~ Color Splash.  

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to SVG Cutting Files to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I hope you join us for the Challenge this month.  I can't wait to see what you all make.  Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all again soon.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...