Thursday, March 3, 2016

Stamp Anniething ~ Day 3 : March Release


Hello and welcome to Day #3 of the Stamp Anniething March Release!  
Who's done with winter and ready for Spring?  We are!!

Meet our newest stamp,



Kelsey is available in the store Now along with the other 2 stamps we showed you this week!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


I just LOVE fairies!  So I'm totally in love with the new Stamp Anniething ~ Kelsey : Believe.  I colored her in with Copic Sketch Markers.  I cut the background using the Jaded Blossom ~ Card Mat Dies.  I cut the grass using the Jaded Blossom ~ Spring Dies.  The cool papers for the grass and background are from the Recollections ~ Painted Fantasy collection.  And the sweet little butterfly is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Spring Dies 2.  And it's hard to see in this picture, but I added some Star Dust ~ Stickles to her outfit and wings for a bit of special sparkle.  She's so much prettier in real life!!  :)


Copic Sketch Colors
skin ~ E50, E51, E93
hair ~ T4, T6, T8, T10
mushroom ~ E81, E84 E87, E89, R24, R46, R59
wings ~ Star Dust Stickles

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

She is available in the STORE now!
Thanks for joining us for our March Release and have a great day!


Well my creative friends, that's it for me for Day 3 of the March Release.  Make sure you head on over to Stamp Anniething to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day everyone!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...