Thursday, March 3, 2016

Stamp Anniething ~ Day 2 : March Release


Hello and welcome to Day #2 of the Stamp Anniething March Release!  
Who's done with winter and ready for Spring?  We are!!

Meet our newest stamp,



Julie will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we will show you this week!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


I don't know about you, but this makes me want to go on vacation by the beach somewhere!!  This is the Stamp Anniething ~ Julie : Enjoy the Ride.  I colored her in the Copic Sketch Markers.  I cut the background using the Jaded Blossom ~ Card Mat Dies.  I cut the sand and the waves using the Jaded Blossom ~ Border Dies.  And the sun is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Spring Dies 2.  And the super cool paper is from the Recollections ~ Color Splash collection.


Copic Sketch Colors
skin ~ E50, E51, E93
hair ~ E50, Y21, Y26
dress ~ R81, R83, R85
basket ~ E30 E33, E57
flowers ~ Y15, YR09, YG03, YG17, YG67
bike ~ B01, B02, B04
tires ~ N5, N7, N9

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

She will be available in the STORE Friday!
Thanks for joining us for our March Release and have a great day!


Well my creative friends, that's it for me for Day 2 of the March Release.  Make sure you head on over to Stamp Anniething to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow. Have a great day everyone!

1 comment :

Melissa said...

Beautiful card and coloring :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...