Sunday, March 6, 2016

Jaded Blossom ~ Monthly Challenge

Hello everyone!  It's time for a brand new Jaded Blossom ~ Monthly Challenge.  And this month the theme is: Use a stamp set that you've never used before.


For  my project today, I decided to make some Treats for our Troops.  My best friend's stepson is serving in the Marine Corps and is currently stationed in Japan.  So I made these tags to attach to his favorite power bar snacks.  


To make the tags, I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Luggage Tag Dies.  And the perfect sentiment for the tag is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Bless the USA.  Super simple, but oh so important.  :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


This month's prize for a randomly selected winner is:


Challenge Guidelines:

1.  Project must be new for this challenge.  No back linking.
2.  Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp on it somewhere.
3.  Only 1 entry per person.
4.  Link up your project at Jaded Blossom by the Saturday before the next challenge.  The previous challenge winner will be posted with the new challenge.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to Jaded Blossom to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I hope you join us in the Challenge this month.  I can't wait to see what you all make!  Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all again soon.

2 comments :

Kandy Krazee said...

Awesome project! So thoughtful, and your right, so important!

Michelle said...

so awesome !!! love how you used the stamp and very sweet to send those off to him !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...