Thursday, March 17, 2016

Jaded Blossom ~ Day 4 : March Release

Hello everyone!  It's time for Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom ~ March Release.  I hope you have been enjoying the week so far!


Today we are all showcasing one brand new stamp set called:  Super Hero 2.


March in Phoenix has to be the best month of year.  The weather is just perfect and we are surrounded by Spring Training baseball games.  So, I decided to get a little silly with one of the sentiments today.  Hee!  This is a fun brand new cut that will be available this Friday - the SVG Cutting Files ~ Big Eye Bat & Ball.  Aren't they adorable?!?!   I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Stitched Square Dies to cut the background.  And then I took a circle punch and cut out the edges of each corner to kinda make it look like a baseball diamond.  I cut the label using the Jaded Blossom ~ Mini Tag Dies 2.  And the fun sentiment is from the brand new Jaded Blossom ~ Super Hero 2.

I hope you enjoyed my silly card for today.  Here is today's new set:


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Well my creative friends, that's it for me for Day 4 of the March Release.  Make sure you head on over to Jaded Blossom to see what the rest of the Design Team has created. I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day everyone!

1 comment :

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!!! LOVE this bat and ball!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...