Monday, March 14, 2016

Jaded Blossom ~ Day 1 : March Release

Hello everyone!  It's time for Day 1 of the Jaded Blossom ~ March Release!  Are you ready for lots of inspiration this week??  Well let's get it started!!!


Today we are all showcasing two new stamp sets and one new die set: Coffee Break, Coffee Candies & Coffee Dies.


I think I'm the only person in the world who not only doesn't drink coffee, but I don't even like the smell of it...yuk!  LOL  But that doesn't stop me from making a fun coffee gift set...hee!  I cut the cup using the SVG Cutting Files ~ Latte Cup Treat Holder.  For the card, I cut the background using the Jaded Blossom ~ Card Mat Dies.  I cut the fun cup on the card using the brand new Jaded Blossom ~ Coffee Dies.  The sentiment at the top of the card and the words on the cup sleeve are from the brand new Jaded Blossom ~ Coffee Break.  And in the very back, I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Candy Charms & Banner Dies to cut the charm. And the "love you a latte" sentiment is from the brand new Jaded Blossom ~ Coffee Candies.

I hope you enjoyed my coffee gift set.  Here are the brand new sets for today:




~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $135.99


March 2016 Release will include:

7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie

freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 

This Package is only available until Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up in the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $145.99

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Well  my creative friends, that's it for me for Day 1 of the March Release.  Make sure you head on over to Jaded Blossom to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow. Have a great day everyone!

6 comments :

Melissa said...

OMG! Fabulous set! :)

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous set!!! The perfect ribbon too!!!

Sarah said...

Super cute... for a non-coffee drinker ;) hehe! Just teasing love it!

Kandy Krazee said...

Wow! Awesome set! Love it!

Michelle said...

love this set !!! and ooo love the ribbon colors too!

Christine Owens said...

LOVE!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...