Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Stamp Anniething ~ Day 1 : February Release


Hello and welcome to Day #1 of Stamp Anniething's February Release!  
If you love Princesses, this release will be right up your alley!


Giselle is as pretty as a princess!  Check out her beautiful flowing gown and her curl locks of hair! 
 She is great for many occasion cards, party decorations/invites and scrapbook layouts!

Giselle will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we will be showing you this week!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


This is the absolutely, amazingly beautiful Stamp Anniething ~ Giselle : For A Princess.  I colored her with Copic Sketch Markers.  And she just might be my most FAVORITE ever!!!!  Isn't she sweet???  The minute I saw her, I just knew she would make the perfect bridal Ariel!  I love her!!!

I cut the background with the Jaded Blossom ~ Card Mat Dies.  The pretty little heart is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Valentine Dies.  And the sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ The Perfect Match.  The card base is made with cardstock from Papertrey Ink.  And the beautiful patterned paper is from the Recollections ~ Painted Fancy collection.

Copic Sketch Colors
skin ~ E000, E00, E01, E02
dress ~ E40, E41, E42, E43
hair ~ R02, R14, R24, R46, R59

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Stamps will be available in the STORE Friday!
Thanks for joining us for our February Release and have a great day!

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to Stamp Anniething to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow.  Have a great day everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...