Sunday, February 7, 2016

Jaded Blossom ~ Monthly Challenge

Hello everyone!  Are you ready?!?  It's time for a brand new Jaded Blossom ~ Monthly Challenge.  And this month the theme is: Flowers.


For my project today, I decided to pull out my Copics and make a fun little neighbor gift.


For my bag topper, I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Fancy Topper Die.  I cut the banner with the Jaded Blossom ~ Flag Die.  The sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Home Sweet Home.  And the pretty flowers are the Jaded Blossom ~ Daisies.  I colored them in with Copic Sketch Markers.


Copic Sketch Colors
YR31, Y38, YR68, YR09
E35, E37, E59

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

This month's prize for a randomly selected winner is:



Challenge Guidelines:

1.  Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking.
2.  Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp on it somewhere.
3.  Only 1 entry per person.
4.  Link up your project at Jaded Blossom by the Saturday before the next challenge.  The previous challenge winner will be posted with the new challenge. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to Jaded Blossom to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I hope you join us this month.  I can't wait to see what you all make!  Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all again soon.

3 comments :

L.B. said...

Love your sunflowers but is it wrong how much I want the cookie right now?

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!!

Lorie said...

That is so pretty! I love the daisy colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...