Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Stamp Anniething ~ A little something...

Hello everyone! This is my first of two posts today.  And to start, today is my day to post over at Stamp Anniething.  Are you ready for some Valentine's Day love???


This is the cute little Stamp Anniething ~ James : You're So Hip.  Isn't he a doll?  I colored him in with Copic Sketch Markers.  I cut the background and the label using the Jaded Blossom ~ Card Mat Dies.  The sentiment is from an upcoming Jaded Blossom set....shhhh!!!  ;)  And the little heart is cut with the Jaded Blossom ~ Valentine Dies.

Copic Sketch Colors
skin ~ E50, E51, E93
jeans ~ B93, B95, B97, B99
hair/belt ~ E31, E35, E57, E79
scarf/shoes ~ T4, T5, T6, T7, T8
shirt ~ T1, T3

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  I will see you all again in just a minute for my second post of the day.  Have a great day everyone!



1 comment :

Lorie said...

This is fantastic! I LOVE your coloring!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...