Thursday, January 14, 2016

Stamp Anniething ~ Day 4 : January Release

Hello everyone!  It's time for Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom ~ January Release.  I hope you have enjoyed the week so far.


Today we are showcasing two new sets: Roses & Chocoholic.


Today I made a fun little birthday set.  For the card, I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Card Mat Dies.  The "Some days just call for" sentiment is from the brand new Jaded Blossom ~ Chocoholic.  The "roses" comes from the Jaded Blossom ~ Roses.  The "Happy Birthday" sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ So Many Birthdays 2.  The beautiful roses and leaves are from the Jaded Blossom ~ Roses.  I embossed them with Versamark ~ Watermark Ink and Clear ~ Stampendous Embossing Powder.  

For the treat on the left, I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Candy Caddy Die.  The "extra chocolate" is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Chocoholic (it's actually the other part of the sentiment on the card...I just cut it apart and put in the word "roses" for the card).  And the "&" is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Alphabet Dies that we featured earlier this week.

I hope you liked my projects for today.  Here are both sets:



Well my creative friends, that's it for me for Day 4 of the January Release.  Make sure you head on over to Jaded Blossom to see what the rest of the Design Team has created,  I will see you all again tomorrow.  Have a great day everyone!

3 comments :

Melissa said...

Love this classic look! So pretty!

Lorie said...

LOVE this! The kraft paper and red...stunning!

snappy scrappy said...

These are GORGEOUS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...