Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Jaded Blossom ~ Day 3 : January Release

Hello everyone!  It's time for Day 3 of the Jaded Blossom ~ January Release.  What a fun week so far don't you think?  Well get ready for some cuteness!  Hee.  :)


Today we are featuring a brand new set called: 100% Hipster.


I told you it was cute!!!  This fun little couple is the SVG Cutting Files ~ Big Eye Hearts in Love.  I just LOVE them!!!


For the background, I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Card Mat Dies.  The label is cut with the Jaded Blossom ~ Mini Tag Dies 2.  And the sentiment is from the brand new Jaded Blossom ~ 100% Hipster.


For this fun little treat, I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Scallop Caddy Die.  And then I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Flag Dies and the same fun sentiment.  Too cute I tell ya!  Hee!

I hope you enjoyed my fun projects for today.  Here is today's set:


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $129.99

January 2016 Release will include:

7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie

freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $137.99

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Well my creative friends, that's it for me for Day 3 of the January Release.  Make sure you head on over to Jaded Blossom to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow. Have a great day everyone!

3 comments :

snappy scrappy said...

ADORABLE!!!! LOVE!

Sherrie K. said...

LOVE this!! You are all so darn creative and so inspiring! I love this release and you are all knocking it out of the park with these fabulous projects!!
Sherrie K

Michelle said...

these are tooooo cute !!! love the big eyes on these hearts hehehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...