Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Jaded Blossom ~ Day 2 : January Release

Hello everyone!  It's time for Day 2 of the Jaded Blossom ~ January Release.  Are you already in L-O-V-E? Well get ready for more!!


Today we are showcasing two new stamp sets:  You're A Hoot & Valentine Panels.


For those of you who don't always have enough time for crafting or coloring, I thought I would show you that you can make a super cute card with mostly the plain stamped images.  I cut the background with the Jaded Blossom ~ Card Mat Dies.  Then I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Stitched Oval Dies for the white piece in the background.  I cut the banner at the bottom using the Jaded Blossom ~ Flag Die.  That fun sentiment and the cutie patootie owl are from the Jaded Blossom ~ You're A Hoot.  And the balloons are from the brand new Jaded  Blossom ~ Valentine Panels.  I colored them in with Copic Sketch Markers.  By leaving almost everything black and white, it was a very quick and easy card to put together.

Copic Sketch Colors
BG10, BG32, BG13
R81, R83, R85

I hope you liked my card for today. Here are the two sets:



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $129.99

January 2016 Release will include:

7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie

freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $137.99

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Well my creative friends, that's it for me for Day 2 of the January Release.  Make sure you head on over to Jaded Blossom to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow. Have a great day everyone!

6 comments :

Melissa said...

Beautiful card.. love the way you colored the balloons from the Valentine Panels :)

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous Cassandra!!!!

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Super sweet!!!

Lorie said...

Love your card...great idea with the uncolored image!

Sherrie K. said...

I am so sorry, I thought I left you a comment yesterday for this adorable card! I love the background paper and adorable owl!! So super sweet!
Sherrie K

Michelle said...

adorable ! love the background paper and how you created the card !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...