Tuesday, December 15, 2015

SVG Cutting Files ~ December Challenge

Hello everyone!  It's time for the SVG Cutting Files ~ December Challenge.  And this month the theme is: Christmas Treats.


For my treat today, I decided to make something that you could easy mass produce for your friends, coworkers or neighbors.  And what crafty friend doesn't like chocolate and coffee???  Hee!


This is the fun SVG Cutting Files ~ Candy Bar Gift Card Holder.  I just LOVE this because it's just perfect for a gift card AND some chocolate!!!  Hee!  The only thing I did was add the sentiment, which is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Christmas Candy Wraps, and add a little bow with some hemp twine.  I told you this would be easy to mass produce!!!  

Well that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to SVG Cutting Files to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I hope you join us in this fun challenge.  I can't wait to see what you all make. Have a great day everyone.  I will see you all again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...