Thursday, December 17, 2015

Stamp Anniething ~ Happy Holly Days

Hello everyone! It's my day to post over at Stamp Anniething.  Can you believe Christmas is next week already???  Eek!


This is the sweet Stamp Anniething ~ Melanie : You're Sassy.  I colored her in with Copic Sketch Markers. The card base is made with Papertrey Ink cardstock.  And the other papers are from the Doodlebug Design ~ Sugar Plums collection.  I cut the background with the Jaded Blossom ~ Card Mat Dies.  The red piece is cut with the Jaded Blossom ~ Scallop Oval Dies.  The sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Christmas Candies (revamp).


Copic Sketch Colors
skin ~ E50, E51, E93
hair ~ T4, T6, T8, T10
dress ~ YG03, YG17, YG67

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day everyone!

2 comments :

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card! Wow, your coloring is amazing! I LOVE her hair:)
Sherrie K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...