Monday, December 14, 2015

Jaded Blossom ~ December Die Release Blog Hop

Hello everyone!  It's time for the December Die Release Blog Hop!  Here is a link to the STORE, but there are also links to the new dies below.  The Design Team has been busy creating some amazing projects with these new dies! While you're hopping with us today you'll see 2 fabulous projects at each stop!

First here are the 2 New Nesting Dies:
STITCHED OVAL DIES- $22.99

SCALLOP OVAL DIES- $25.99
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Now onto my projects!
For my projects today, I made a couple of fun RAK treats and a Thank You card to go with them.  I used the brand new Jaded Blossom ~ Stitched Oval Dies and Jaded Blossom ~ Scallop Oval Dies on each item.  For the treats, I used the 1x8 clear bags and the sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Random Acts of Kindness.  For the card, the "You Color My World" sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Dream In Color.  And the "Thank You" is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Kind Thanks.  Really easy to make and sure to put a smile on any one's face.   :)


And for one other quick project, I made a fun little money holder.  I cut the background with the Jaded Blossom ~ Card Mat Dies.  Then I used the brand new Jaded Blossom ~ Scallop Oval Dies and the Jaded Blossom ~ Stitched Oval Dies.  The sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Christmas Wishes

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

BLOG CANDY


1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!

 Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!

The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!


Now on to the HOP....

Next up is Lee-Ann

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

Cassandra (that's me!)

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  HAPPY HOPPING & HAPPY SHOPPING!  I will see you all again soon.

27 comments :

Mellisa Thomas said...

Super awesome job! Love your project very much and just went ahead and ordered the die. You ladies do such an inspiring job of making me spend my money...LOL

Angela Jones said...

Wonderful splash of colour!

Kristyn Pierson said...

Such fun projects!! Great Job!

Nancy B said...

Awesome projects! Love the money holder, great idea!

Robin 67 said...

Love the money holder idea.

Tina M said...

I love the dots! great way to create a money holder too :)

snappy scrappy said...

LOVE your Rainbow goodness!!!!!

Sin City Chix said...

I'm loving the all the amazing projects and the versatility of these new dies! The money pocket card is fantastic!

Terry Sullivan said...

Great projects, wonderful idea for the money holder

Paula Bee said...

What fun projects! I love the idea of the money holder!

Migdalia said...

Super cool, cute & fun!! This is AWESOME!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Debbie Rodgerson said...

Love these!! so much fun!

Cindy said...

OMG Cassandra, all your sneaks are FANTASTIC my friend!!! <3 them :)

Crafter said...

Your projects are cute and fun!

Pam said...

Very cute

Carey Nusbaum said...

I adore the colorful thank you card you made! Your money holder is cute too! Thanks for the inspiration!

stampinscrapinT said...

Love your colorful card and the money holder

Sherrie K. said...

Fantastic projects!
Sherrie K

Crafting on Caffeine said...

OMG I love these! both are fantastic!

Marla said...

Very nice!!

Adrienne Peach said...

Cute, cute love the addition of the color dots on the scalloped die cuts!

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Super fun projects!!!

Silvia Ortega said...

great work!!

Sue said...

Love love the gift card!

Melissa said...

So fun! Love the enamel dots with the scallop oval die!

Karen @ Misplaced Mojo said...

Sweet rainbow-y goodness! Gorgeous!!! I'm totally CASEing this when I get the dies :-) And the Christmas pocket version is sheer genius! Love them both!!! karenpagedave at yahoo dot com

Lorie said...

Just love these! I want to be better at giving RAKs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...