Sunday, December 6, 2015

Jaded Blossom ~ December Challenge. : Christmas

Hello everyone!  It's time for a brand new Jaded Blossom ~ Monthly Challenge.  And this month the theme is:  Christmas.


For those of you who have been following me for a while now, you know how much I love gift cards.  So I decided to think of yet another fun way to dress one up.  :)


For this yummy little gift card, I decided to use the Jaded Blossom ~ 3x8 inch Clear Bag.   I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Gift Card Die to create the holder.  The coffee cup is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Baking Dies. The "Have a TASTY Holiday" is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Gingerbread Wishes.  And that piece is cut with the Jaded Blossom ~ Mini Tag Dies 2.  To close the bag, I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Fancy Topper Die.  I decorated that using the Jaded Blossom ~ Christmas Dies for the holly leaves and I added a some red gems for the berries.  The "Merry Christmas" is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Christmas Signs.  And I cut that piece using the Jaded Blossom ~ Flag Dies.  Finished it off when a hemp twine bow and there you have it!  

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

This month's prize for a randomly selected winner is:


Challenge Project Guidelines:

1.  Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking.
2.  Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp on it somewhere.
3.  Link up your project at Jaded Blossom.  Participants will be able to participate in the challenge all month long and must link up by the Saturday before the next challenge.  The previous challenge winner will be posted with the new challenge.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to Jaded Blossom to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I hope you join us in this month's challenge.  I can't wait to see all of your Christmas projects!!!  Have a great day everyone.  I will see you all again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...