Wednesday, November 4, 2015

SVG Cutting Files ~ Thank You for Your Service

Hello everyone!  It's my day to post over at the SVG Cutting Files blog.  And with Veteran's Day coming up, I thought I would make a few cards to support our Troops.


These little cards measure 3.75 x 3.75 inches.   All of the different colors of cardstock are from Papertrey Ink. I cut the background square with the Jaded Blossom ~ Stitched Square Dies.  And this AWESOME new file is the SVG Cutting Files ~ Patriotic Heart with Banner.  Isn't it just perfect?  You could mass produce these in no time at all!  The "Thank You" sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ School Rules.  

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  If you have any extra time this month, I encourage you to make some cards for our Troops and their Loved Ones.  They so very much deserve it!  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day everyone!

3 comments :

Sherrie K. said...

What a wonderful set of cards in honor of Veterans Day!! That is so sweet of you~They truly appreciate getting cards from back home! My son was in Iraq for 15 mo and that's all they talked about is how happy they were to hear from anyone back home!
Have a great day~awesome post and reminder of Veteran's Day!
Sherrie K

snappy scrappy said...

FAB!!!

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ as always FABULOUS idea and gosh girl you are so stinking sweeeeeet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...