Sunday, November 15, 2015

SVG Cutting Files ~ November Challenge



Hello everyone!  It's time for the SVG Cutting Files ~ November Challenge.   And this month the theme is: Thanksgiving/Give Thanks.


I decided to try something a little different today.  This little turkey is from the SVG Cutting Files ~ Gobble 'til You Wobble file.  I cut him out, put him together and then colored him with Copic Sketch Markers.   And then I turned him into a little napkin ring holder thingy.  What do you think?  Not sure I'm in love with him, but heck - you never grow unless you try new things right?  lol  

Copic Sketch Colors
E31, E34, E35, E57, E79
Y35, YR04, YR07, YR09, E08
W1, W3, W5

Well  my creative friends, that's my challenge project for today.  Make sure you head on over to the SVG Cutting Files Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I hope you join in the challenge this month.  I can't wait to see what you all make!  Have a great day everyone!  

2 comments :

Lorie said...

Yeah, you should love your coloring...I think it looks fantastic!

Sandi's Samples said...

He is super cute!
Huggs
Sandi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...