Friday, November 13, 2015

Stamp Anniething ~ Day 3 : November Release


Hello and welcome to Day #3 of Stamp Anniething's November Release!  
With Winter well underway in parts of the country, we are dedicating this release to Winter!

Here is Brittney!


Meet Brittney, our newest girl!
How sweet is she? Check out her Ugg boots, winter coat and hat!  
She is totally a fun and cute stamp!

Brittney is available in the store TODAY along with the other 2 stamps we have shown you this week!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


This beauty is my FAVORITE of this release!!!  Isn't she just gorgeous?!?  This is the beautiful Stamp Anniething ~ Brittney.  I just love her!  I colored her in with Copic Sketch Markers.  The solid colors of cardstock are from Papertrey Ink.  And before you think I'm totally awesome...lol...I did not make that background piece.  It's actually from the Bo Bunny ~ Woodland Winter collection.  All I did was add a little cotton at the bottom to give it some texture.

Copic Sketch Markers
skin ~ E50, E51, E93
hair/boots/shirt ~ E31, E33, E35, E57, E79
jeans/hat ~ B91 B93 B95, B97
jacket ~ T4, T5, T6, T7, T9


For the snowflakes in the background, I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Winter Dies.  The label is cut with the Jaded Blossom ~ Mini Tag Dies 2.  And the sentiment comes with the beautiful Brittney.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Stamps are available in the STORE NOW!

Thanks for joining us for our November Release and have a great day!

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to the Stamp Anniething blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again soon.  HAPPY SHOPPING & HAPPY STAMPING!

1 comment :

Lorie said...

This image is beautiful and so is your card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...