Thursday, November 12, 2015

Stamp Anniething ~ Day 2 : November Release


Hello and welcome to Day #2 of Stamp Anniething's November Release!  
With Winter well underway in parts of the country, we are dedicating this release to Winter!

Here is Audrina!


Check out Audrina as a ice skater! 
Audrina is just flowing with motion on her new skates!  She is just skating by to say Hello!

Audrina will be available in the store FRIDAY along with the other 2 stamps we show for you this week!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Here is my fun little Stamp Anniething ~ Audrina : Skating By.  She totally reminds me of the days I used to skate when I was little.  Hee!  I colored her in with Copic Sketch Markers.  The solid colors of cardstock are from Papertrey Ink.  And the fun patterned paper is from the Doodlebug Design ~ Frosty Friends collection.  I cut the snowflake background paper using the Jaded Blossom ~ Card Mat Dies.  And I cut the blue ice using the Jaded Blossom ~ Tropical Dies.

Copic Sketch Colors
skin ~ E50, E51, E93
hair ~ T2, T4, T6, T8, T10
scarf ~ V04, V06, V08
jacket ~ B21, B24, B26
skirt ~ BG53, BG57, BG09


In the background you can see the pretty white snowflakes, I cut those with the Jaded Blossom ~ Winter Dies.  The label is cut with the Jaded Blossom ~ Mini Tag Dies 2.  And the sentiment comes along with this cutie patootie Audrina stamp.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Stamps will be available in the STORE on FRIDAY.

Thanks for joining us for our November Release and have a great day!

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to the Stamp Anniething blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow.  Have a great day everyone!

2 comments :

Melissa said...

Gorgeous coloring! Love this card :)

Lorie said...

Wow, super adorable and so creative!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...