Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Stamp Anniething ~ Day 1 : November Release


Hello and welcome to Day #1 of Stamp Anniething's November Release!  
With Winter well underway in parts of the country, we are dedicating this release to Winter!

Here is Brooke!


Brooke is back, and ready for winter! 
She comes in her adorable Panda Hoodie and is all bundled up!  
No sentiment comes with Brooke, stamp only.

Brooke will be available in the store FRIDAY along with the other 2 stamps we show for you this week!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Here is my chilly little Stamp Anniething ~ Brooke : Panda.  She is such a cutie!  I colored her in with Copic Sketch Markers.  All of the solid colors of cardstock are from Papertrey Ink.  The fun snowflake patterned paper is from the Echo Park Paper Co ~ Christmas Cheer collection.  To cut that piece, I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Card Mat Dies.

Copic Sketch Colors
skin ~ E50, E51, E93
hair ~ E51, E53, E55, E57
outfit ~ T4, T6, T8, T10, R24, R46, R59
boots ~ R24, R46, R59
panda ~ C1, C3


To cut the layer for the snow, I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Tropical Dies.  I also used the Swiss Dots ~ Cuttlebug Folder to emboss the background.  And I added a touch of Star Dust ~ Stickles for a little bit of sparkle.  Oh, and of course I can't forget that fun sentiment.  It is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Penguin Dress Up

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Stamps will be available in the STORE on FRIDAY.

Thanks for joining us for our November Release and have a great day!

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to the Stamp Annething blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day everyone!

1 comment :

Lorie said...

So, so, so cute! I love that black snowflake paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...