Sunday, November 1, 2015

Jaded Blossom ~ November Challenge : Thanksgiving

Hello everyone!  It's time for a brand new Jaded Blossom ~ Monthly Challenge.   And this month the theme is: Thanksgiving.


I have to say that I think Thanksgiving is my favorite "food" holiday!!!  Can't wait for my mamma's cooking!!! 


Isn't that turkey just the cutest?  Hee!  I just love him.  All of the solid colors of cardstock are from Papertrey Ink.  The fun patterned papers are from the Doodlebug Design ~ Fall Friends collection.  I cut the background for the card with the Jaded Blossom ~ Card Mat Dies.  The blue piece is cut with the Jaded Blossom ~ Scallop Caddy Die.  The sign and pumpkins are from the Jaded Blossom ~ Fall Dies.  The "Happy Thanksgiving" is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Harvest Signs.  For the treat bag, I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Dainty Topper Die.  And all the candies are done with the Jaded Blossom ~ Thanksgiving Candies.  The inks are Ranger Archival Ink ~ Saffron, Monarch Orange, Fern Green, and Potting Soil.


He is so cute!!  I just smile every time I look at him!  He is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Turkey Poop.  I colored him in with Copic Sketch Markers.  And that beautiful ribbon is from Michaels.

Copic Sketch Colors
Y35, YR04, YR07, YR09
R24, R46, R59
YG03, YG17, YG67
E30, E31, E34, E35, E57, E08
W1, W3, W5, W7
C3

Project Guidelines
1.  Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking.
2.  Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp on it somewhere.
3.  Link up your project at Jaded Blossom.  Participants will be able to participate in the challenge all month long and must link up by the Saturday before the next challenge.   The previous challenge winner will be posted with the new challenge.  

This month's prize for a randomly selected winner is:


Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  Make sure you head on over to Jaded Blossom to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I hope you join us for the Thanksgiving Challenge.  I can't wait to see what you all make.  Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all again soon.

6 comments :

Yvette Olendorf said...

Wow love the way how you color the turkey he's so cute.

Sherrie K. said...

Gobble, gobble...this is adorable Candace! Fun colors and that is the cutest turkey ever!! I love the ribbon to! Great project!
Sherrie K

Creative Crafting Designs said...

You did a beautiful job coloring, it looks awesome :-) Creative Crafting Designs

Lorie said...

That is just a fabulously cute set!!

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute!!!

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ FREAKING ADORABLE!! Oh my this made me giggle!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...