Thursday, November 19, 2015

Jaded Blossom ~ Day 4 : November Release

Hello everyone!  It's time for Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom ~ November Release.  This week is going by so fast.  I hope you are enjoying our inspiration so far.


Today we are showcasing one new stamp set:  100% Handmade.


Ok, so I'm hoping there are a few of you out there who are like me....not a cook or a baker...lol.  If so, then I wanted to show you how fun this set can be!!!  I started with the cool Kraft Box in the store now. Then I filled it with those yummy cookies you can get at Costco in that round blue tin.  I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Flag Dies 2 for the banner.  And the "100% baked for you" sentiment is from the brand new Jaded Blossom ~ 100% Handmade.  The "NOT" is from the word "NOTE" in a stamp from the Jaded Blossom ~ Music To My Ears.  I just taped off the "E".  Hee Hee!  I just think it's so funny!!!

I hope you enjoyed my project for today.  Here is the new set for today:


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $132.99

November 2015 Release will include:

7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie

freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $140

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Well my creative friends, that's it for me for Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom ~ November Release.  Make sure you head on over to the Jaded Blossom Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all tomorrow.  Have a great day everyone!

6 comments :

Nancy Boyd said...

Ha ha,ha!!! Love it!

TheTulipCollector said...

I was gonna say "NOT" --- great hahaha to start the day my friend.

Kim H said...

Cassandra ~ OMG I am cracking up!! LVOE this because it screams me!!! I am not one who bakes for the holidays...I buy my cookies! I bake throughout the year ~ too much to do before the holidays! HA! I took a peak around ~ you are AMAZINGLY talented!

Sherrie K. said...

This is super cute Cassandra!! I love this idea~I love to bake but during the holidays. It gets a little nuts, so if I am running out of time, I will be keeping this in mind!
Fantastic week of inspiration!
Have a great evening!
Sherrie K

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute, LOVE your "baking" LOL!!!

PJ said...

Cute project, and the stamp set looks like it could be loads of fun. I invite you to check out my very simple little blog too at: http://victoryfirst.blogspot.com/
Thank you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...