Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Jaded Blossom ~ Day 3 : November Release

Hello everyone! This is my second post for the day.  It's time for Day 3 of the Jaded Blossom ~ November Release.  What a fun week so far don't you think???


Today we are showcasing two new stamp sets:  Holiday Pampering & Pointsettia.


I decided to make this pretty Gift Tag for Christmas.  In the center, you can see the cool 2016 Calendar that is in the store now.  I just used the top sheet of the calendar for this project today.


To make the tag, I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Scallop Circle Dies and the Jaded Blossom ~ Stitched Circle Dies.  (btw...this circle die fits perfectly onto the circle coaster in the Calendar set!!).   The mat behind the calendar, I just cut to size.  I cut the banner at the bottom using the Jaded Blossom ~ Flag Dies 2.  And the "Merry Christmas" sentiment is from the brand new Jaded Blossom ~ Holiday Pampering.


Here is a close up of my beautiful flower.  I just LOVE how it turned out.  This is the brand new Jaded Blossom ~ Poinsettia.  I heat embossed it with Versamark ~ Watermark Ink and Clear ~ Stampendous Embossing Powder. And then I fussy cut a couple of extra petals to add to it and give it some dimension.  In the center, I added a few pretty gems for a bit of sparkle.

I hope you enjoyed my project for today.  Here are the two new sets for today:  



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $132.99

November 2015 Release will include:

7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie

freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $140

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Well my creative friends, that's it for me for Day 3 of the Jaded Blossom ~ November Release.  Make sure you head on over to the Jaded Blossom Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow.  Have a great day everyone!

3 comments :

Melissa said...

Such a pretty calendar! :)

Sherrie K. said...

This is FABULOUS!!!! I LOVE this~Wow, the poinsettia is beautiful!! Such a fun idea!
Sherrie K

Marji Franklin said...

This is wonderful! The papers you used for the circles make it look like a slice of a log! I love it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...