Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Jaded Blossom ~ Day 2 : November Release

Hello everyone! It's time for Day 2 of the Jaded Blossom ~ November Release.    Wasn't yesterday awesome?  Well, you're in for more...here we go!!!


Today we are showcasing two awesome new stamp sets:  Birthday Panels & So Many Birthdays 2.


I decided to make a fun birthday card and treat bag set.  Aren't they fun?  I just LOVE these two new sets!!! They are so AWESOME!!!  I colored all of the images using Copic Sketch Markers.  And the white cardstock is from Papertrey Ink.

Copic Sketch Colors
YG21, YG23, YG25
BV01, BV02, BV04
R81, R83, R85
Y35, YR04, YR09


For this fun little card, I used the layering die in the Jaded Blossom ~ Goody Bag Die.  I cut the banner with the Jaded Blossom ~ Flag Dies 2.  And the sentiment is from the brand new Jaded Blossom ~ So Many Birthdays 2.  The balloons are from the brand new Jaded Blossom ~ Birthday Panels.  I did a little masking for the balloons. And then I colored them in a way that hopefully makes them look transparent (a fun little technique I learned at Copic Boot Camp!!).


For this fun little treat, I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Goody Bag Die.  I cut the label with the Jaded Blossom ~ Flag Dies 2.  And the sentiment is from the brand new Jaded Blossom ~ So Many Birthdays 2.  The candles are from the brand new Jaded Blossom ~ Birthday Panels.  I colored them in with Copic Sketch Markers and fussy cut them to add to the bag.

I hope you enjoyed my projects for today.  Here are the two new sets:



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $132.99

November 2015 Release will include:

7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie

freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $140

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Well my creative friends, that's it for me for Day 2 of the Jaded Blossom ~ November Release.  Make sure you head on over to the Jaded Blossom Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.  I will see you all again tomorrow.  Have a great day everyone!

6 comments :

Scrapper69 said...

So CUTE!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

snappy scrappy said...

FAB!!!!

Melissa said...

Ekkk! love how your colored the balloons :)

Marji Franklin said...

I love your coloring!!! Super cute

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute! Great job on the coloring~
Sherrie K

Michelle said...

so awesome ! all your classes are def paying off ! hehehehe love how you did the balloons very cool !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...